In honor of the Glee the 3D Concert Movie coming out, we thought we’d give a shout out to our fellow “New Directions” peeps. Yes, we are fully aware we share the name as the infamous Glee club, New Directions. While some might find it an odd coincidence, at New Directions Chiropractic, we like to think that the name in itself makes us a perfect pair. Here’s 5 reasons why:
1. We’re both passionate. The glee club is passionate about singing music. At NDC, we’re passionate about chiropractic and how it can contribute to allowing you and your family to be healthier.
2. We both have exciting events coming up! Glee is making it’s debut on the big screen, while we’re having a Grand Re-opening Open House! Come check us out next Friday, August 19th from 5 to 8 pm. They’ll be door prizes, refreshments and giveaways!
3. We both bring pride to our “name.” For Glee, it’s about the New Directions of music and where it can take them. So they didn’t win at nationals. On the other hand, we at NDC win for every day we get to help patients! We know that when people truly understand their health and know what the body is capable of, their life can be headed in a positive, New Direction.
4. We’re both here to help. Sometimes watching a performance the Glee club can lift one’s spirits. At New Directions Chiropractic, our sole purpose is to have healthy patients and keep them well. We find great joy and purpose in helping you every day.
5. We both love slurpees. Ok well, this might be debatable. Perhaps the Glee club members don’t particularly love them splashed in their face. In this 100+ degree weather here in North Texas, a slurpee sounds like a fabulous and refreshing idea (not to the face though).
We’re all about team New Directions! Come see us…and then go see the movie. We want to hear all about it!
New Directions Chiropractic, Allen TX.